CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm so very blessed.

My heart feels like it might burst. I feel so happy, lucky, and most of all blessed. I am going through a hard time in life. It definitely feels overwhelming at times. But I can say for sure, I have never felt alone. I have so much support. I am so grateful for this. It really means a lot- more than I could ever completely explain. Lately it's been hard for me to articulate my feelings. I just have a loss of words.

I must tell about my friend Corey. I have never met her in person. When I was pregnant with Holden I stumbled upon a site called babycenter.com. That is where I first met this wonderful individual. After a while many of us moved to a secured community, and we have been there ever since. Corey is a very special person. She has a huge heart. She is a wonderful person: a great Mommy, a wonderful Wife, and a terrific friend. She has provided me with so much support and encouragement. It is AMAZING.

Other friends have also been extremely supportive. I would name everyone individually, but I don't want to accidentally leave anyone out. So you know who you are...I feel so lucky to have such great friends! The kindness and love I have experienced from my friends reminds me of a song. It's a new song by Tracy Lawrence (Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney co-sing it with him). I want to share some of the lyrics. It really makes me think of my friends!

You find out who you're friends are
Somebody's gonna drop everything
Run out and crank up their car
Hit the gas get there fast
Never stop to think 'what's in it for me' or 'it's way too far'
They just show on up with their big old heart
You find out who you're friends are


I want to, from the bottom of my heart, thank EVERYONE who has been there for me. It makes me feel truly blessed.

P.S. Corey made me this icon. Isn't she the greatest?? I love it Corey!

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Lauren! Now my heart is full. I am so glad that I could bring you a little bit of happiness and love. You deserve it. We are with you in this.
I have not heard that song, but it certainly touched my heart reading those lyrics. wow....
So many hugs for you my friend!

Laura said...

So much love to you, Lauren! *hugs*

And yep, Corey totally rocks!!!

Anneke Sergio said...

My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.