CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I WILL get through this.

I need to keep reminding myself this... sometimes it seems to hard. These last few days I have been feeling bad. I feel like my heart is just going to stop beating, it's hard to explain. My chest feel heavy. I hate having all this uncertainity.

I am going to get better.
One day soon I will not feel like I'm going to faint everytime I stand.
I will be able to go out running errands and not have to stop every few minutes.
I will feel normal.

I can't wait until this is all over... I just hope it does happen. I feel so lost sometimes. I just want to feel normal. That is all.

I want this whole Lyme Disease thing to be out of my head. I wake up thinking about it and go to bed thinking about it. It has become who I am almost. It has taken over my body and effected so many aspects of my life. I hate that!

I'm mad at myself because I knew something wasn't right for quite some time. I even suspected Lyme Disease as far back as April. I just felt silly even thinking it could be something so rare and uncommon (little did I know how widespread an epidemic it really is). I should of demanded a Lyme test back then.. then I would already be 3 months into treatment. Maybe I would be over this hill.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Lauren...don't be so hard on yourself. You are doing the best you can in a really tough situation. I am so proud of you!
many hugs!

Laura said...

You WILL, Lauren. You'll get through it. Someday soon this will all be a memory. You are a strong, strong woman!