CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

11:11

Maybe it's a coincidence or maybe not... but it seems like I happen to look at the clock when it is 11:11 a lot lately. I always make a wish. I know it sounds childish, but it's just something I've alwayd done. Lately my wish has been the same. I wish to feel better. I wish that Holden and Matt never get this disease.

It's less than 3 weeks 'til we head for Louisiana. We are making a trip out of it. We are going to visit my family in the Ft. Worth area. I'm so excited. I get to meet my cousin's new baby boy.

I'm very anxious to see the llmd. I hope I feel reassured by the appointment. It seems like I've been feeling lightheaded a lot more often.. It sucks. The other day we went to Odessa. While there we visited the mall. I had to sit down constantly because I felt like I might pass out. I hate that feeling.

I forgot to mention that on Sunday Matt found a tick on Taylor's head (my neice). It was dead. I think she got it from her Grandma's house. She had stayed there for the first couple days they were in town. Her grandma has dogs. We have been using K-9 Avantix on our dogs. I'm sure my neice will be fine.. but it just scares me.

1 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

As always Lauren, I am thinking of you. I am sorry that things are still so hard. I do hope 3 weeks fly by for you!
HUGS!