CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

HARD

This is hard. I feel so out of it, very dizzy. Holden is watching t.v. right now. I don't even have it in me to play with him. A couple hours ago I was crawling with him on the floor and it was excruciating. I have so much pain all over.. it's awful. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I can't wait until Holden's nap so I can pass out.

Good news though: I made an appointment with a Lyme doctor. He's in Louisiana!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I am going to have to drive 9 hours to see a doctor. He's been recommended to me by a lot of people. I hope I'm not disappointed. We're going to make a little trip out of it. Never been to Louisiana before.. should be interesting.

1 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Many hugs for you Lauren. I am glad you are going to see that doctor. I really hope you can fight this. I am rooting for you!