CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Paranoia

My biggest fear is that Matt and Holden have Lyme Disease. I think that is my worst nightmare.

I'm getting Holden tested next week- 6 days and counting!! Matt has been causing me to worry. He has been complaining about his leg hurting. Sometimes he can barely walk on it- he limps around. I know it could be ANYTHING. He's even researched it and thinks it's sciatica. He's also been really tired lately. He takes naps often. *Sigh* I just worry TOO MUCH.

I know it's a bit riduculous to suspect Lyme Disease for every little symptom. (hence the name of the post) I guess when you go through something like this, it really opens your eyes. You aren't invincible. Something as little as a tick can cause A LOT of suffering.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I think it is only natural for you to be so worried. You have recieved quite a blow with this diagnosis...and it is hard not to worry about our loved ones.
I hope you find some answers, to calm your fears soon!

Laura said...

Lauren, I'm so glad this test is coming up soon so that your mind can be at ease! Lots of hugs to you in the coming weeks (and beyond, too, of course)!