CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Had a rough day yesterday.

I don't know what it was: a stomach bug or a side effect from new antibiotic. Yesterday afternoon my stomach started to hurt REALLY bad. I was having horrible cramps that wrapped around to my lower back. It was painful.

Then I started throwing up. I continued throwing up all day. I was also having hot and cold flashes. It was the craziest thing. One second I would be burning up an the next second I would have goose bumps everywhere.

Thank God Matt was having a slow day so he was able to watch Holden. I stayed in bed all day long. I got so weak that I had to get a trash can and put it by the bed. I don't think I've ever been that sick. I couldn't even keep water down.. but I was so thirsty. That's a horrible feeling.

Thankfully I was able to sleep through the night and woke up feeling much better. I still feel really achey, but I can live with that! (for now) I wasn't sure if I should take my antibiotic tonight. I'm still not sure if that was the reason I got sick. I hope not... or else I may be having a repeat of yesterday.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh Lauren...I am thinking of you. I hope you took the pill last night and you are fine now. I am crossing my fingers here.
hugs!

Lauren said...

Thanks Cor. I guess it was just a stomach bug, because I've been fine ever since. Thank God because I really didn't want to have to change my antibiotics.