CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi

Just wanted to say hi to all that read my blog. Lately I've been getting emails from people that I don't even know, saying that they have been reading my blog. I've gotten emails from people who think they have Lyme Disease, asking for help. I've gotten emails from people who have had Lyme Disease and are now completely better.

I love getting emails from people. It really makes me feel like something positive is coming from this whole ordeal. Maybe what I am going through can help others. Plus it's nice to get emails from those who have been through what I'm dealing with... that is comforting.

So, anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I just came to your blog for the first time. You were married on my birthday! I'm sure many, many people were, but you're only the second couple I've seen.

Lauren said...

That's neat! July 31st is a good day.:-)

Thanks for visiting my blog!