CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Going through the motions...

Well I don't have anything new to talk about. I'm feeling pretty much the same. I get tired of saying that, but it's the truth. I've just been taking my meds, herbs, and supplements regurarly, hoping for some change. I take so many different pills each day- it's unreal.

Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are the worse because I take so many pills/herbs on those days. I take 3 flagyls, 2 biaxins, 2 omnicefs, cumanda, samento, vitamin C, a daily vitamin, probiotics, and magnesium (today I took 2 because I was having an uneasiness feeling in my chest- I hate that!).

I've never been much for taking pills. I hate it. The whole time I was pregnant with Holden taking my prenatal was such a chore for me. I dreaded it. I would have to take it along with something, usually applesauce, or else I couldn't swallow it. I still detest taking pills, but it's just something I have to do. I have even gotten to where I can take it with just water... even the big horse pill antibiotics.

Anyway, just wanted to update this. Hopefully some good news is on the way. I'm sick of just saying the same ol' thing!

0 comments: